The Textile Institute of Pakistan Alumni Association can trace its roots back to the year 1998. The graduates of that year met after commencement and agreed to establish a series of reunion events.
The mission of the Texperts Alumni Association is to create and nurture a mutually beneficial relationship between the University and its alumni. It seeks to advance the interests of Textile Institute of Pakistan through programs and services that strengthen the connections between and among the University community, alumni, and students.
The Alumni Association exists to promote the general welfare and success of the University and its graduates. The Association is committed to furthering the development of the University by actively cultivating support and involvement among alumni, students, faculty, staff and the community.
In accomplishing this, the association will:
- Provide opportunities for communication and interaction between the University, its alumni and students.
- Carry out social activities like sports events, concerts, seminars
- Share industrial problems with faculty and students that plays a vital role in both the development of the faculty and the students
- Help the students in conduction of their theses, assignments etc.
- Above all, help fresh graduates in job placements.