A high level team consisting of Mr. Asif Merchant, CEO Denim Division & Syed A. Kazmi, G.M. Marketing visited TIP main campus 29th of March 2021 to discuss the following:
- To Sign an MU with TIP, to promote the best practices of S.M. Denim amongst the students & Alumni body of Textile Institute of Pakistan.
- To use facilities of the Institute for product development and research of S.M. Denim.
- To train quality human resources at TIP as per the requirement of the Textile Industry.
- To upgrade current understanding, skills and knowledge of aspiring professionals with the experience of senior practitioners from S.M. Denim.
- To bridge the gap between the seasoned professionals and young aspiring students/Graduates.
In the End, Mr. Asif Merchant while giving the closing remarks thanked profoundly the senior management of TIP for hosting them and discussing matter of mutual interest, for a strong working collaboration between the two entities.
The TIP team consisted of the following: Mr. Humayun Zafar – President, Dr. Abdul Jabbar – Dean, Mr. Sohail Sarwar – Senior Faculty AMM & FDM – TIP and Miss Amar Ikram – Head of HR – TIP