Vision, Mission and Core Values
“TIP, an internationally recognized educational institution, providing open, free and challenging environment for research based learning, to develop stakeholder-preferred human resources, with creative and well rounded personalities, for the management and enhancement of Socio-Economic Value Addition.”
- Provide state of art infrastructure and facilities relevant to needs of academic and practical education and training for both local and international needs.
- Make available a faculty, from within and/or outside Pakistan, who can not only impart the knowledge and expertise but are recognized by relevant stakeholders to be as such.
- Provide for local and international alliances with relevant organizations including trade bodies to achieve world class education, locally relevant training and institutional branding for mutual benefit.
- Provide for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and against these constantly monitor faculty and facilities availability and performance.
- Based on identified institutional, stakeholders and individual needs, provide for constant improvement (CI).
- Undertake research, which will be largely need-driven, to support the National Industrial and Policy requirements in addition to supporting academic curriculum and faculty development.
- Close liaison with all stakeholders to create a sense of ownership, as a means of learning and feedback for achieving CI in all aspects of TIP’s Vision, Strategy, Plans and Results, specially industry and commerce, alumni, students, faculty and collaborators (local and international).
- Excellence in TIP’s own branding achieved through effective delivery of its Vision, Stakeholder satisfaction and effectiveness of relevant communication program.
- Optimum sourcing and application of financial and other resources, transparently and for maximum value for money in accordance with Vision, Strategy and Plans.
- Sourcing of funds from private and public sectors including donors in order to achieve sustainability on short and long term basis of the TIP, ensuring transparency, merit-based approach, and independence of operation.
- Every effort will be made to provide TIP’s facilities to industry and government such as, but not limited to, lab services, consultancy, policy advice, management of issues and opportunities etc.
- TIP will endeavour to be an active player, in local and international academic and industry forums.
- TIP will achieve institutional strength, credibility and continuity through a sustainable institutional approach to management of TIP and team spirit.
- Have a financial assistance programme that ensures that no one who otherwise qualifies to be educated at TIP is denied such education on grounds of financial insufficiency
- Undertake appropriate Social, Environmental, Health and Safety initiatives.
- Elements of TIP’s Mission, if necessary, may be reviewed annually by the Board but shall always remain in consonance with its agreed Vision.
- Constant pursuit of excellence in all we think, do and teach.
- Gender equality and sensitivity to respective needs.
- Equal opportunities to all regardless of origin, caste, creed, race, faith or gender.
- No one who otherwise qualifies to be educated at TIP is denied such education on grounds of financial insufficiency.
- An open and transparent academic environment based on unqualified merit for all policies and activities at TIP ensuring no compromise on the abilities, performance and development of the Faculty.
- Respect tolerance and leveraging of culture, custom, diversity and debate leading to larger understanding of socio-economic and human right issues.
- Highest level of intellectual, operational and financial integrity and compliance with the law of the land.
- A learning team and organization.
- Highest standards of integrity, discipline, tolerance and work/business ethics and respect for rule of law amongst students.
- Courtesy, grace and mutual respect, at all levels, in all interpersonal relationships and choice of words. Informality does not replace courtesy.