Admission Test and Interview Guidelines
- The admission test is comprised of three (3) components and is in English. It is designed to recall factual information, application of knowledge and problem solving ability.
- The subject matter used for the Test is based upon the current syllabi prescribed by the Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan. The English Language section tests competency in English, as English is the medium of instruction at TIP.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate competence in English comprehension and expression, both written and verbal.
- Applicants for the Textile Design Technology program also have to take a drawing test to demonstrate drawing skills.
- Candidates successful in the admission test will be called for an interview.
- The interview will strictly be conducted in English.
- Students must submit originial documents at the time of registration along with copies, to be attested by the Registrar’s office.