- BSc (Hons) in Textile Science
- BSc (Hons) in Textile Design Technology
- BBA (Hons) in Textile Management and Marketing
- BBA (Hons) in Apparel Manufacturing and Merchandising
- BBA (Hons) in Fashion Design Management
- ‘C’ Grade in Intermediate (F.Sc.) – Pre-Engineering
- GCE ‘A’ Levels with pass in three subjects (Maths, Physics & Chemistry)
- ‘C’ Grade in Intermediate (any discipline)
- GCE ‘A’ Levels with pass in any three major subjects
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 for Scholarship
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 for Interest Free Loans
- 60% marks in TIP Admission Test
- Clearance of Admission Interview by Admission Committee
- Need for scholarship to be established by the Financial Assistance Committee(FAC)
- Minimum GPA of 2.0 to be maintained
TIP also has had various higher education links supported by the British Council, with the University of Manchester. An important feature of the understanding is the recognition of undergraduate credits earned over the first two years at TIP for transfer to the University of Manchester for further completion of the degree.
Is your transport facility optional as I reside in Gulshan-e-Hadeed and I do not want to use your transport facility
Yes, the transport facility is optional. Students wishing to use their own transport will not be charged the transport fee. However separate transport arrangement for Gulshan-e-Hadeed/Steel Town students is also available.
- Print and fill the downloaded application.
- Attach all supporting documents and four recent photographs.
- Send this form along with a demand draft of Rs. 1500/- in favour of Textile Institute of Pakistan